Setting a goal
So you’ve decided you want to get active, by asking yourself the following questions you can make sure you set achievable goals and stick to them.
- what am I going to do? – pick a type of activity that you can do easily and will enjoy
- where am I going to do it? – work out whether the activity is available in your area
- when am I going to do it? – make sure you can fit it in with your daily routine
- who am I going to do it with? – having someone to work alongside can be great motivation
- is my goal achievable? – don’t set yourself up to fail, start small and work upwards.
Talk with us today
Our specialist advisors can give you more information and help you set goals to become more active.