Setting a goal
Once you’ve decided you want to get moving, it can really help if you set yourself some achievable goals and stick to them.
Ask yourself the following questions to help you make a plan:
- what am I going to do? Pick a type of activity that you can do easily and will enjoy
- where am I going to do it? Work out whether the activity is available in your area
- when am I going to do it? Make sure you can fit it in with your daily routine
- who am I going to do it with? Having someone to work alongside can be great motivation
- is my goal achievable? Do not set yourself up to fail, start small and work upwards