We can provide you with free local support that really works. When you get in touch with us we’ll start with a chat with our friendly welcome advisor about your lifestyle. This will help us make sure that we can offer you the support you need to make a change.
We know that quitting can be difficult, so we plan to make it easier by:
- providing free, expert and confidential advice
- meeting in a place that makes you feel most comfortable
- offering a friendly support network
- creating personal plan tailored to meet your needs
- providing you with access to stop smoking treatments
- keeping you motivated and giving you tips to stay on track
- helping you set achievable goals so you can quit for good
Our advisors will provide support and encouragement to help you become smoke free. We know that everybody is different, which is why we work with you to find a combination of support and treatment that best suits your needs.
GP and pharmacies
If you would prefer, you can speak to your GP about stopping smoking. They'll outline the benefits of quitting and assess you to decide the best way forward.
You can also get help to stop smoking by visiting your local pharmacy. You'll also be able to buy stop smoking products like patches and gum.
You can find more information about different stop smoking methods on our ready to quit page.
NHS Smokefree Service
The NHS Smokefree Service helps thousands of people quit smoking each year:
- the NHS Smokefree app offers tracking tools, daily support and tips
- Quit Kit, free information and tips to help you quit in the comfort of your own home
- text and email support for regular tips and motivational messages
You can also call the free Smokefree National Helpline on 0300 123 1044 to speak to a trained, expert adviser. All lines are open Monday to Friday from 9am to 8pm and Saturday and Sunday from 11am to 4pm.
Get in touch with us today to start your journey to stopping smoking.