Are you worried about your own, or someone else’s gambling?
Gambling can lead to problems:
- you may spend more than you can afford on gambling, or chase losses to get out of financial trouble
- you may experience anxiety, feel guilty or depressed
- it can affect your relationships with others
- it can impact on the time you have to do things
Gambling includes a wide range of activities:
- arcades: those for adults and those for families
- betting: online, at an event or in a high street bookmakers
- bingo: online or in a bingo hall
- casino: online or in a casino
- lotteries: raffles, tombolas, sweepstakes, etc
- gaming machines: fruit machines, fixed odds betting terminals, etc
Gambling can be online, in licensed premises, or between friends.